Appaloosa Plains - CLEANED
Uploaded 2nd Mar 2015 at 4:26 PM · Updated 8th Mar 2015 at 8:55 PM by Lea.Sikora
Whenever I start a new neightborhood, it takes a lot of time to prepare the world to my likes. I delete several households put in by EA to avoid lagging and also to avoid interference from households I don't know. Once I found the Appaloosa Plains cleaned on here, but... cleaned completely with no plants and what so ever... and for that I didn't really have the nerve to create everything new ;D so for you, I only cleaned the map of buildings.
Appaloosa Plains - CLEANED comes in three flavours:
1. with the city still standing
There all the buildings you need to buy your food, go into cinema, to the fitnessstudio or into the salon. All these buildings still exist - like a city just with no households.
2. with the most essential buildings
meaning, there is a school (maybe not so nesessary xP ) a food-store, book-store and the cityhall of course.
Like this, you can start up a household without fearing to not be able to miss something, but every other building with extras you will need to place yourself.
3. without any buildings at all
like the header says... no buildings at all. you will need to place the essencial buildings before starting to play.
I think about doing this with all the maps I have due to the packeges i own, but it will take some time.
Next will most likely be the Isla Paradiso from the package Island Paradise.
Note: I did not create that world! I just used the standard EA - Neighborhood and deleted the buildings.
Now have fun creating your own Appaloosa Plain Community without having to delete all that stuff!
This is a neighborhood-save so you put the extracted file into your "saves" file. You don't need to install anything, just load your game and the neighborhood will appear in the main menu where you select your own saved neighborhoods.
Appa Plains - empty.sims3.zip
| no buildings left
Size: 11.57 MB · Downloads: 3,146 · 2nd Mar 2015
|11.57 MB||3,146||2nd Mar 2015|
Appa Plains - essential.sims3.zip
| Only the most essential buildings are still standing (like city hall, school, food store, book store, etc.)
Size: 10.30 MB · Downloads: 2,065 · 2nd Mar 2015
|10.30 MB||2,065||2nd Mar 2015|
Appa Plains - city.sims3.zip
| Appaloosa Plains with the city - all jobs, cemetry, fitnesscenters etc. but without households
Size: 14.37 MB · Downloads: 3,278 · 2nd Mar 2015
|14.37 MB||3,278||2nd Mar 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in SC4Terrains Folder: Cut and paste the .sc4 and .png file(s) into your SC4Terrains folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads