Generic Lots Are Empty No More! v3
Uploaded 4th Jun 2015 at 4:43 PM · Updated 6th Jun 2015 at 3:19 PM by simmythesim
Have you ever wanted to build a lot with no restrictions? Well Generic lots are for you! If they worked, that is. Previously, no sims would come to a generic lot unless you invited them but now, the bug is gone! Now your beautiful generic lots are populated with sims!
Made with version 1.7.65
Will conflict with any mod that edits
Note:Technically, I've retired from modding but this bug annoyed me so much that it lead me to create a new mod. If the June 11 patch breaks the mod, I won't be fixing it.
How I made this mod for those looking to update it:
You can look at the thread about updating the mod here.
TS4 Mod Workshop
Size: 3.5 KB · Downloads: 12,494 · 6th Jun 2015
|3.5 KB||12,494||6th Jun 2015|
Size: 960 Bytes · Downloads: 2,157 · 6th Jun 2015
|960 Bytes||2,157||6th Jun 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled