Atelier Bookworm Bookshelf
Uploaded 23rd Aug 2015 at 9:56 PM
Add a touch of style with this unique bookshelf that will surely turn some heads when your sims walk in the room. With sexy curves and some flavorful pops of color, this bookshelf provides a modern and fun look to your sims furniture collection. This custom built "Bookworm" will cost your sims a cool $1500.
Comes in 5 bright and happy color options. (picture shows back of bookshelf)
Now go get to reading! Enjoy!
According to Milkshape 3D
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||F-P_Atelier_Bookworm_Bookcase_TS4.package (inside F-P_Atelier_Bookworm_Bookcase_TS4.zip)|
|Title||Atelier Bookworm Bookshelf|
|Description||Add a touch of style with this unique curvy bookshelf that will surely turn some heads when your sims walk in the room. Made by Fresh-Prince (www.freshprincecreations.com)|
|Mesh name:||Atelier Bookworm Bookshelf|
Size: 990.5 KB · Downloads: 10,948 · 23rd Aug 2015
|990.5 KB||10,948||23rd Aug 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.