Very Low Stone Wall
Uploaded 7th Oct 2015 at 11:53 PM · Updated 22nd Feb 2016 at 3:04 PM by plasticbox
All of the curve meshes are included, same colour options as the original fence. It costs 20§ per tile (original is 40§).
The package also includes a texture override for the medium grey variant that works both for the Maxis fence and this one, because that variant is using the same bump map as the other ones but has a completely flat texture by default .. which just makes it look weird. I replaced it with a lighter version of the dark grey.
There is a little hiccup in the mapping, mostly visible where curves start and end (the texture isn’t seamless there, see screenshot) -- I don’t know how to fix that since I haven’t changed the mapping at all. Since I’m only going to use this fence for flowerbeds, I’ll just put some overhanging leaves there .. but if you’d use it more prominently it might be an issue.
The texture overrides 0x00B2D882-0x00000000-0x9D15F92E53C8461F.
Model 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7: 24V/12F
Model 8, 11, 14, 17:98V/68F
Model 9, 12, 15, 18: 112V/100F
Model 10, 13, 16, 19: 168V/148F
Fences don’t appear to have sun shadows (not this one at least).
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||pbox_fence_very-low-stone-wall.package (inside pbox_fence_very-low-stone-wall.zip)|
|Title||Very Low Stone Wall|
|Description||A stone “wall” at half the size of the Maxis one, for flower bed trims and the like.\n\nmodthesims.info/members/plasticbox|
Size: 81.9 KB · Downloads: 32,074 · 7th Oct 2015
|81.9 KB||32,074||7th Oct 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.