Uploaded 22nd Jan 2016 at 9:10 PM · Updated 5th Mar 2016 at 10:01 PM by plasticbox
Update 2016-03-05: Updated with Polish and Italian translations.
Update 2016-02-07: Updated with Czech translation added.
Update 2016-02-01: Updated with Traditional Chinese translation added.
Update 2016-01-23: Updated again with Russian and Spanish.
Update 2016-01-23: Updated with Dutch, Portuguese, and French translations added.
It is very similar to the apple pie (also uses apple pie object tuning), but requires cherries instead. Available in Custom Meals picker menu on the stove and fridge, and in the Serve Dessert pie menu; requires 7 cooking skillpoints.
US English (pbox), Traditional Chinese (wuccwzt), Czech (Rynka_CS), Dutch (Velouriah/ElenaInTheSims), French (Damabiah), German (pbox), Italian (Ele88), Portuguese (simshout), Spanish (sofi2401/gato_24), Polish (Piesek64), Russian (igor97). Thank you!
Mesh is unchanged from the apple pie.
The texture is a mixture of the Maxis apple pie and this photo (Benny Mazur, CC BY-2.0 Generic).
Paint.net, TSRW/Milkshape, Notepad++, s4pe.
|Filename||pbox_food_cherry-pie.package (inside pbox_food_cherry-pie.zip)|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 48.3 KB · Downloads: 78,460 · 5th Mar 2016
|48.3 KB||78,460||5th Mar 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.