Vintage Air France travel poster
Uploaded 29th Feb 2016 at 4:48 PM · Updated 29th Feb 2016 at 11:18 AM by calinours
After a long absence, I propose a series of posters to decorate the interiors of homes of your Sims!
The posters were created from old posters of the airline "Air France"that I adapted in Simlish!
It is located in the department of interior decoration under Paintings and posters and costs only 20 simoleons. The mesh was cloned on a basic game painting (PaintingPosterPopstarMale) with the help of TSR Workshop. so you do not need expansion packs for use.
The frame is recolorable!
There are 4 variations of poster (a Caraibbean poster, Two South american posters , a Paris poster and a Mexico poster!)
I hope you enjoy !!!
Description: Vintage air france travel poster in simlish by calinours
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Vintage Air France travel poster in Simlish by Calinours.zip
Size: 267.1 KB · Downloads: 2,454 · 29th Feb 2016
|267.1 KB||2,454||29th Feb 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: