Box #6 - Small 1BR1BA, No CC
Uploaded 26th Apr 2016 at 1:21 AM · Updated 3rd Jul 2019 at 5:19 PM by quiescence90
Hello. How's everyone doing today?~
I built another one I think this has become more a habit, to just build box-shaped houses, than to actually provide a roof over a new sim's head..
Well, here's a sixth starter house with one bedroom and one bathroom, furnished in basegame content only. I hope you like it.
Unzip and place the .package files in your /Mods folder. To uninstall, delete the .package files from your /Mods folder - deleting the packaged lot from your gallery only creates a TrayDeletedItems file which hides it and doesn't actually delete the lot from where you put it in your /Mods folder. See this thread on packaging lots for TS4.
Lot Size: 20x15
Lot Price (furnished): 16,464
Lot Price (unfurnished): 10,509
Custom Content by Me:
- Box No 6
plasticbox for the tutorial on packaging lots for TS4
Name: Box No. 6
[boolprop-sims4] Box 06.7z
Size: 205.0 KB · Downloads: 264 · 3rd Jul 2019
|205.0 KB||264||3rd Jul 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\