Novigan Community Park - For Families
Generations, Pets and Seasons are required for this download as most of the activities available are from this pack.
Note: Town Life stuff is used, the item will be replaced with an item from Generations if you do not have that stuff pack.
Note: Island Paradise is used for the exterior lamps, one Spring Rider and one of the flowers in the park so if you don't have this expansion pack, the lot can be placed, but these items will be replaced.
I hope you enjoy this park, it's served me well and serves my playstyle well, so I hope it helps you. It's well landscaped so perfect for photos for story-telling and just a generally great locale for your sims family to visit!
Lot Size: 60x62
Lot Price (furnished): 64,921
Lot Price (unfurnished): 46,049
Title: Novigan Community Park
Description: Family days out don't have to cost money. Come to the park to play and exercise with your family and four legged companions. This park has been designed to cater to them all!
|Town Life Stuff|
Novigan Community Park.zip
Size: 2.31 MB · Downloads: 598 · 19th Jul 2016
|2.31 MB||598||19th Jul 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
I am only just getting into Building and prefer community lots.
If I use any Sims 3 Store Content in my uploads it will likely be: BahHaus Set, Wonderfully Woven Hanging Chair, free décor or items from Roaring Heights, in particular the Understated Fence. And any gymnasium uploaded will have the Vertical Challenge Rock Wall in it!