Project Invader - Invader Zim (Minimal CC)
Uploaded 29th Nov 2016 at 9:44 PM · Updated 30th Nov 2016 at 10:44 PM by Mixceny
Be warned: He still hates Dib-Filth. So they won't get along well.
He is a teen, and his traits are Evil and Self-Assured.
His aspiration is Public Enemy.
"Invader Zim (voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz, Billy West in the pilot and Melissa Fahn as a newborn in his flashback of "Parent-Teacher Night") is an incompetent Irken invader, who is foul-tempered, overzealous, impulsive, megalomaniac and convinced of his own greatness. He dreams of regaining his leaders' trust by taking part in Operation Impending Doom II, so Zim is assigned to Earth, a planet which the Almighty Tallest believe has little to no chance of existing. However, against all odds, Zim makes it to Earth and establishes a base on a fake conquest mission. Because of his very small stature, Zim disguises himself as a human child using a hairpiece to cover his antennae and contact lenses to make his eyes look normal.
No one realizes that Zim is an alien, except Dib and Gaz. Zim has no friends, and physically harms other kids if they attempt to befriend him. However, they will always defend him when Dib calls him an alien. He is equipped with a PAK, a backpack with, (among other gadgets,) long, retractable robotic spider legs that enable him to move about quickly and climb almost any obstacle.
Zim constantly schemes to enslave or destroy mankind, and despite his access to potent Irken technology, his plans are never successful. Zim also has a high opinion of himself, and will sometimes refer to himself in the third person."
CC is optional! The link is on the name below!
I really hope you enjoy him, he is part one of my Invader Zim project, appropriately named Project Invader!
Custom Content Optional:
- [ Eliza ] - Dolly Eye Mask (Red/Black) by Screaming_Mustard@TSR
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Size: 79.4 KB · Downloads: 1,242 · 29th Nov 2016
|79.4 KB||1,242||29th Nov 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
Special Installation Instructions
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me or contact me via Discord (Name: Valixor#3254)
If I have no posts the 'This person hasn't been online in a while!' is showing up on my creations, and I'm not responding via Discord, do what you want with them, since at that point I'm probably not in the community and won't care.