MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Seasons Rose Bouquet Recolorable
by sweetdevil Posted 20th Mar 2017 at 1:47 PM - Updated 21st Mar 2017 at 11:26 PM by sweetdevil : added details
139 Thanks Thanks 27 Favourited
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
|This rose arrangement will lend a noticeable stroke of elegance to your home. Order today!|
I got sidetracked from my other projects again D: Badly.
Here's the flower bouquet from Seasons (the one that Sims gift to each other), made basegame compatible and recolorable.
I also repainted the flowers and leaves a bit to make the details more noticeable.
If you have Seasons, this version of the roses won't interfere with the ones that Sims gift to each other. These won't replace those, and you don't need Seasons to use them either
- Non-default replacement and does not require Seasons to use!
- If you have Seasons, these roses will not interfere with the bouquet that Sims gift each other.
- Recolorable with 3 channels (flowers, stem + leaves, vase), presets shown above.
- Costs $25 and you can find it under Buy Mode \ Plants.
- Can be picked up and moved around in Live Mode.
Size: 345.3 KB · Downloads: 3,105 · 20th Mar 2017
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents