Uploaded 28th May 2017 at 9:46 AM · Updated 17th Feb 2018 at 8:18 PM by Charmful
I feel like these gritty city photos could be used for deco in a city apartment, or just by a sim who is into photography and urban landscapes.
Big thanks to a-century-of-fakers for their permission to use these images and for inspiring this little project.
They now go by fake-sims @ http://fake-sims.tumblr.com
| Cityscape Wall Canvases
Size: 2.67 MB · Downloads: 910 · 28th May 2017
|2.67 MB||910||28th May 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I MADE SOME THINGS
By the by, if you ever see anything in any of my pics and want to know where they came from, I will do my best to hunt that CC link down for you.
WARNING: Some of my lots have the HUG BUG. Check the download file info (spyglass icon) to verify. One of my projects is to clean these up but if you don't want that, don't install my lots.