No More Gendered Clothes for Toddlers!
Uploaded 6th Sep 2017 at 12:19 PM · Updated 6th Sep 2017 at 7:40 PM by StrangeTownChick
Note that this mod will NOT work with any other clothing recat mods (except others in this set). Unfortunately, you'll have to choose just one. Also, there are special installation instructions for this mod, provided both here at Phaenoh's recat mod and in the "install instructions" tab. The mod is best placed in a certain folder in your program files. You can just plunk it in your downloads folder too, but all the clothes will have the custom content star, so you'll have to remember not to try and delete them.
Phaenoh, for her very helpful tutorial on recategorizing Maxis stuff.
Size: 1.1 KB · Downloads: 1,404 · 6th Sep 2017
|1.1 KB||1,404||6th Sep 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I've got one or two things on MTS, but be sure to check out my main site, Simcessories!