Howling at the Moon Paintings - Base Game Compatible Recolour
Uploaded 30th Nov 2017 at 4:33 PM
Want some more haunting paintings for your Sims' homes?
Love howling wolves, dark nights, and glowing moons?
Then you are going to love these 3 new base game compatible paintings!
These are original monochromatic artworks in both black and white, and sepia. Each one comes with 3 frame colour options, almost white, not-quite-black, and a rich, dark brown.
They cost 8000 Simoleons each, have a happiness value of 10, and are found in Buy Mode/Decorations/Paintings and Posters at the very end of that section due to the high price.
You'll make your Sims very happy when you decorate with these lovelies!
Other custom content design elements in the pictures are linked via Related Uploads.
Photoshop Brushes used:
Eerie Pack for trees, fog, the rundown house, birds, and moon, and Tranquility Brushes for fog and trees, both by wyckedBrush at Deviant Art.
Magic Spells M O O N brush set by TreehouseCharms at Deviant Art for the wolves, fairy, smoke, bright star, and moon.
Night Forest by Elbereth-de-Lioncour at Deviant Art for starlight elements.
Description: Dark, foggy, and haunting images of wolves howling at the moon.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Howling at the Moon Set
Simmiller_Painting_Howling at the Moon Set.zip
Size: 1.43 MB · Downloads: 1,767 · 30th Nov 2017
|1.43 MB||1,767||30th Nov 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Welcome to my world!
Please always link back to the download page of anything you might use as part of a creation, though. For example, makeup on a Sim you're uploading, or a recolour as part of a lot, etc.
You MAY NOT upload my creations anywhere else unless you link back to the original post for download. You MAY ONLY provide direct links to my uploads on other sites that do not require a paid membership. My content is free. Access to my content should also be free. Please respect this.
Please, please, please leave any feedback in the comments section of a particular upload. I do my best to stay on top of my mods, but if for some reason I've missed something I rely on all of you to let me know, and it's greatly appreciated, along with your continued support!
**Neia's Create-a-Career Tutorial** by Simmiller
Simmiller on Patreon - All FREE content!