Perpetual Calendar/Year Planner
Uploaded 26th Jan 2018 at 1:58 AM · Updated 26th Jan 2018 at 9:13 AM by Michelle : fix mistake and replace zip file
An extra gift for Ice_Elf
These are recolours of the "Two Dogs and an Olive" by Mixt Hupp from Nightlife...I know it is a little big, being 4 tiles wide; but as you can see from my screenshots they work well with my "Two Dogs and an Olive" Resized, which are slaved to the "Two Dogs and an Olive" by Mixt Hupp. The Perpetual Calendar/Year Planner come in 2 styles, Vertical and Horizontal in both English and Simlish.
The information printed on the Calendar/Planner: Jan 1: New Years Day - Feb 4: Sim 1 2000 - Feb 29: Every 4 Years - Jun 2: Sims 3 2009 - Sep 2: Sims 4 2014 - Sep 14: Sims 2 2004 - Dec 25: XMas Day - Dec 26: Boxing Day.
These are not base game compatible, Nightlife is required!
Found: Buy Mode > Decorative > Wall Hangings. Price: §2,900.
Custom Content used in my screenshots: Mission Desk and Chair coming soon, "Two Dogs and an Olive" Resized, Olive Tree by TheNinthWave.
Files have been compressed and checked in game. A colour chart is included in the file.
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - Homecrafter Plus - Gadwin PrintScreen - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
gazifu for the Simlish Deja Vu Font.
Size: 412.4 KB · Downloads: 1,360 · 26th Jan 2018
|412.4 KB||1,360||26th Jan 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures