Quiet Life Aspiration
Uploaded 25th Feb 2018 at 1:39 AM · Updated 2nd May 2018 at 1:25 PM by Daleko : French translation added
- French translation added.
- Russian translation added.
- Spanish translation added.
QUIET LIFE ASPIRATION
- For non-ambitious sims who just want to avoid problems.
- "This sim just wants to live a quiet life. Mind your own business, and live long."
- New Reward Trait: Pleased
Details of the aspiration
- New Main Category: "Shielded"
- Family Oriented's Bonus Trait
- Three levels: Materialist, Even-Tempered, Peaceful
- Materialist's tasks: Be friendly 20 times, Watch TV for 12 hours
- Even-Tempered's tasks: Be Fine 20 times, Socialize with 10 sims
- Peaceful's tasks: Complete 100 whims
- Pleased Trait infos:
- Your sim will be extremely less inclined to have negative states!
- Your sim will prefer to have whims about leisure, family, and home tranquility.
- Chinese (Thanks to deansims)
- Dutch (Thanks to Workaatje)
- English (by me)
- French (Thanks to LnaMod)
- Italian (by me)
- Russian (Thanks to temzim)
- Spanish (Thanks to Darkuria)
Other translations are welcome.
Only the base game is required to play.
- This is my first custom aspiration. In the future I could integrate other aspirations into the custom "Shielded" category, so don't miss them!
Size: 13.5 KB · Downloads: 67,908 · 2nd May 2018
|13.5 KB||67,908||2nd May 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
My Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/daleko