MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Converted Warehouse - dual occupancy [No CC]
by scoopy_loopy Posted 9th Apr 2018 at 6:02 PM - Updated 29th Oct 2019 at 10:27 AM by scoopy_loopy
36 Thanks Thanks 11 Favourited
Thank-you for expressing interest in this property! The Wickham Mill has been tastefully renovated into two private flats, each with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
The first floor:
- features an attached garage, with laundry (with private outdoor area for drying clothes!) and WC close by.
- A brand new kitchen with custom carpentry. Featuring Tasmanian oak and solid stone bench tops. A breakfast bench, morning reading area, direct access to courtyard.
- Living and dining areas are appointed with modern furnishings and a few tasteful antiques. Polished concrete throughout, and direct access to sunny courtyard.
- Entry features original marblework archway, and dramatic stairwell.
First split level:
- features a rumpus area, maintaining original parquet flooring, double height ceilings and greenspace balcony!
- Sunny master bed with ensuite. Bedroom is carpeted, ensuite features polished concrete floors and benchtops, luxurious views from bathtub into courtyard. Private balcony overlooking streetscape.
- Second bedroom, carpeted. Features a dramatic clerestory window and WIR.
- Bathroom, polished concrete.
- Green roof complete with mature lime tree, herb garden, BBQ facilities.
You'll find modern touches everywhere you look, be sure to stay for the auction this afternoon!
(Please note, rear flat has been set to "hidden", is not furnished or structurally complete inside, doors are NOT marked NPC.)
No custom, store, or stuff pack content used.
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): 125418
Lot Price (unfurnished): 22094
Converted Wickham Mill.rar
Size: 2.79 MB · Downloads: 1,011 · 9th Apr 2018
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents