Ariana Grande's No Tears Left To Cry Outfit Inspired Dress
Uploaded 3rd May 2018 at 9:59 PM · Updated 4th May 2018 at 3:21 PM by littledica
Ariana Grande released a new single a few days ago ( which is so good btw, omg go listen to it now ) and with the song it also came a new video. While watching the video i saw this very cool fluffy dress that i loved so much. It turns out it's this amazing long dress , with half of the skirt folded inside to give it that fluffy look that i enjoy.
So yeah, i decided to re-create it and i think it came out pretty good!
This is how the dress compares to Ariana's:
This is the thumbnail you'll find the dress under:
Built with Sims4Studio 184.108.40.206 (Wishes) - The Sims 4 vr. 220.127.116.110
LOD 0: 4432
LOD 1: 2464
LOD 2: 1219
LOD 3: 576
Blender: 3D Modelling the base mesh;
ZBrush: High Poly mesh for the normal map baking process;
Paint.NET: Texture composition;
Photoshop: Normal map DXT5 conversion;
Sims4Studio: Package file composition;
Special thanks to:
Scarlet ( https://scarletbelacqua.deviantart.com/ ) for making me so many swatches!
JWofles ( https://jwofles-sims.tumblr.com/ ) for helping me with the dress mesh not behaving correctly.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Mesh name: jwofles yfBody Chemise
Has Morph: Yes
Size: 2.98 MB · Downloads: 10,475 · 4th May 2018
|2.98 MB||10,475||4th May 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.