Pink Gingham Kitchen/Diningroom
Uploaded 5th May 2005 at 6:59 AM · Updated 6th May 2005 at 6:32 AM by andistyr
Ciao Time Stove
Shiny Things Dishwasher
Club Room Counters - all 3 - and the top and finish
Bon Appetit Dining Chair - frame and cushion
Discourse Dining Table
Burnished Blaze Torchiere Floor Lamp - shade and base
4 by 4 Chandelier - shade and metal
Ad-A-Quaint Barstool - seat and frame
Black Lacquer Bar - top and finish
Oval Porcelain Mirror
Modular Image Full Length Mirror
Werkbunnst Stonewood Dresser
Renaissance Bookcase done in white
I added a white fridge, white stove, white trashcompactor, and both dishwashers in white for the people who prefer white. Hope everything is ok.
Dotcombuilder's Gingham pattern is the inspiration for my Gingham kick. Agian, credit goes to her.
Size: 159.6 KB · Downloads: 461 · 6th May 2005
|159.6 KB||461||6th May 2005|
Size: 666.2 KB · Downloads: 556 · 5th May 2005
|666.2 KB||556||5th May 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.