RPG Skater Hair Recolors
Uploaded 21st Jun 2018 at 4:26 PM · Updated 22nd Jun 2018 at 12:05 AM by daman19942
Wait, no I couldn't. Because while the custom hair recolors were nice, there just weren't enough of them, and they didn't apply to nearly enough hairstyles. So, since I always found this frustrating, and I like to play a predominantly Maxis Match game, I've taken it upon myself to do my own recolors of TS2 hairs.
The first one up is the RPG Skater Hair (thanks to the Sims 2 Default Database for telling me the name of it, I had no idea). I always liked the blonde hair with purple highlight option from the original game, it just wasn't enough. So here are six (6) simple recolors, all using one of the four default hair colors as the base (black, brown, blonde, red). Some are more subtle, and some are bright and loud. If these are popular, I may do some others for this hair that are a more adventurous recolor.
These are unbinned, meaning they will show up in your custom hair tab. Just made the most sense to do it that way. That's the point of it, right?
Ages teen through adult. Sorry kids and elders.
No known issues, and no expansions required for these to work.
The sim is one of mine named Daniel. No custom content shown on him besides the hair.
Size: 2.71 MB · Downloads: 1,723 · 21st Jun 2018
|2.71 MB||1,723||21st Jun 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.