Cat Ears and Tail
Uploaded 5th May 2005 at 7:22 PM · Updated 12th May 2010 at 10:24 PM by CatOfEvilGenius
this is a cat ears and tail mesh that is a glasses accessory so you can have it with asny hair that you want! it works for teen-elder for both genders
credit to all the same people
blah blah blah...i would not b able to do anything without their dedication and love for the sims 2
HEY! i am editing! and so soon!!!!!
i moved the eras farther forward and here is your plain tail with no ears
install in downloads folder
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 69.8 KB · Downloads: 35,798 · 6th May 2005
|69.8 KB||35,798||6th May 2005|
Size: 66.7 KB · Downloads: 54,403 · 6th May 2005
|66.7 KB||54,403||6th May 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.