Sayonara, soccer outfits!
Uploaded 23rd Feb 2019 at 10:04 PM · Updated 24th Feb 2019 at 4:51 PM by pinkdynamite
I absolutely despise the soccer outfits that came with Free Time. Not only do they look frumpy, but without fail every single sim of mine that ages up gets this as their athletic outfit. Well no more!
This mod hides the outfit worldcupep7 for all ages and all genders. Simply put the file in your Downloads folder and enjoy the tranquility that comes with knowing you will never again have to see those outfits in your game. If for some reason you decide you want the them back (why? WHY?!) just remove the file.
Will conflict with other hider mods for these outfits. If you have default replacements then you won't need the hider since your new, more attractive athletic outfits will show up instead!
EDIT: Since CM have only the soccer outfits in their athletic wear, it is advisable to have a CC option available for them. In my game most of my CMs had an everyday outfit put into their athletic wear, but I did have one or two that were forced into the soccer outfit regardless.
Overrides the following instances:
Requires Free Time
Compressorized for your convenience
Thanks to joninmobile for his tutorial on hiding Maxis items
Type: Maxis Content Hiders
Size: 1.5 KB · Downloads: 920 · 23rd Feb 2019
|1.5 KB||920||23rd Feb 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Please link back to the original MTS threads in case I update past creations.
It shouldn't need to be said, but please don't claim my work as your own.