Uploaded 2nd Jun 2019 at 1:39 PM · Updated 26th Mar 2020 at 4:12 PM by 60smusicluvr
I never use third party CC, but I do use The Sims 3 store content frequently. All the items listed below are in the download and it is recommended that you have these items to enjoy this lot to its fullest.
SIMS 3 STORE CONTENT INCLUDED WITH THE DOWNLOAD:
Stancke Stacker Bookshelf
Orbital Table Lamp
Wall of Greats
Tropical Leaves of Repose
Elegant Swirls Lite
Elegant Swirls Deluxe
Rice Paper Wall
Crystal Elegance Wall Lamp
Chef Jean's Choice Cabinet
Shine O' Smile Tooth Brush Holder
Lot Size: 20x20
Lot Price (furnished): 84,901
Lot Price (unfurnished): 39,068
Title: Kgaff's Contemporary
Description: This is my fourth and final build for Kgaff in the aMAYzing gift exchange. Kgaff's Contemporary is a one story 20 X 20 lot with an attached garage, open concept kitchen, dining, and living spaces, a study, 2 bedroom and one bath home. Its got a somewhat dark color pallet which is perfect if you're looking for a masculine design. No CC. **Includes store content**
|Into the Future|
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Town Life Stuff|
Size: 3.36 MB · Downloads: 923 · 2nd Jun 2019
|3.36 MB||923||2nd Jun 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!