Peggy 3703 Recolors (Amane Roth's hair)
Uploaded 9th Aug 2019 at 7:20 PM · Updated 8th Aug 2019 at 5:22 AM by DemonOfSarila
DemonOfSarila's textures on Peggy 3703 (mesh included in download).
What is this? Story-time version
After getting the sims 2 installed again for the first time in years, I was going back through and (FINALLY) organizing my downloads/files (just the hair files took days to go through and figure out what was what). While organizing stuff, I found these recolors as few old screenshots and flattened psd files, so a lot of "Save As..." later here we are with .package files and brand new screenshots.
Said flattened psd files were made back in '09, but don't ask me HOW in the world I made them. I might have followed this tutorial on GoS, but I can not remember.
The purple one I made for Amane
Genders: Female only
Ages: All, as in toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, and elder.
Grey: Doesn't go grey or change for elders, since old people can use hair dye too (because let's be honest, this is only possible with lots of hair dye).
Polycount: Unknown. I didn't make the mesh.
Requests: I don't know how I did this, so all I can do is things like hue/saturation adjustments.
- The Peggy mesh since peggyzone.com is dead.
- Each of the colors as a separate file.
- A small preview from Bodyshop to make it easy to know what this one is once it's in your downloads folder.
Mesh 3703 by PeggyZone.com (again, site is dead now)
People who make tutorials on making hair textures
| Mesh, textures, preview
Size: 862.2 KB · Downloads: 2,062 · 9th Aug 2019
|862.2 KB||2,062||9th Aug 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Website & Policies
All my content is under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike - This means:
-Do NOT upload my stuff to paysites (including TSR/patreon/etc.) in any way/shape/form (including screenshots). If money is trading hands (including "giving subscription/donation/supporter/etc gifts"), don't use/involve my content. I do NOT make mods/content for ANY game so someone ELSE can make money. Period.
-Outside of paysites: Just give me credit for what I did. You can make content based on my content, you can include my content in lots/sims/whatever, you can re-upload my content, etc.