Seasonal Affective Disorder trait
Uploaded 12th Jun 2020 at 6:23 PM · Updated 27th Sep 2020 at 4:01 PM by Sunglower
Mod is no longer supported
Are your sims happy all the time and you don't like it?
Not with this trait!
Give your sim one of four character traits. Do you want your sim depressed in the fall?
Do you want depression in winter, spring or summer?
also no problem
The main buff
Longer:all choose season(autumn or spring,winter or summer)
friendly menu,say "Tell about depression"
During "seasonal depression," your sim will develop skills more slowly
I thank to:
This personality trait was created using Mod Constructor (V4)
My russian translation-http://simfil.es/1851321/
This download has specific instructions!
Don't give one sim more than one trait
Seasonal depression [Winter].rar
Size: 17.9 KB · Downloads: 8,181 · 12th Jun 2020
|17.9 KB||8,181||12th Jun 2020|
Seasonal depression [Summer].rar
Size: 17.9 KB · Downloads: 6,315 · 12th Jun 2020
|17.9 KB||6,315||12th Jun 2020|
Seasonal depression [Spring].rar
Size: 17.9 KB · Downloads: 6,195 · 12th Jun 2020
|17.9 KB||6,195||12th Jun 2020|
Seasonal depression [Autumn].rar
Size: 17.9 KB · Downloads: 6,900 · 12th Jun 2020
|17.9 KB||6,900||12th Jun 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled