Sims Mod Assistant
Uploaded 10th Oct 2020 at 2:24 PM · Updated 25th Oct 2020 at 10:29 AM by EgorBlagov : Youtube tag doesn't work properly
No Sims 4 installation required to use.
Mac OS version was added (darwin). Note, Mac OS version doesn't support Sims4Studio integration yet.
Homepage of the application on GitHub
- Finds exact duplicates (copy-paste files with different names)
- Parses mod contents and looks for probable conflicts for:
- Catalog/Definition- Groups conflicting files into lists
- Shows visual relationship between conflicting files
- Supports quick open of specific mod in Sims4Studio
- Supports filtering, batch selection and moving selected mods to other directory
Download application from Releases page and start.
ISC (c) Egor Blagov
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Size: 79.94 MB · Downloads: 10,322 · 25th Oct 2020
|79.94 MB||10,322||25th Oct 2020|
Size: 52.82 MB · Downloads: 14,211 · 10th Oct 2020
|52.82 MB||14,211||10th Oct 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.