MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
by TURBODRIVER Posted 3rd Oct 2020 at 9:25 PM - Updated 27th Jul 2021 at 7:36 PM by TURBODRIVER : Compatible with 1.77.146 + Released v22
5,961 Thanks Thanks 1046 Favourited
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Supported Game Versions:WonderfulWhims is a standalone mod that offers plenty of social, relationship, and pregnancy enhancements in forms of Attractiveness, Impressions, Personality Archetypes, Menstrual Cycle, Birth Control and many more.
What is WonderfulWhims?
What is WonderfulWhims?
Do you want your Sims to have a fully featured Menstrual Cycle? Or use Birth Control for WooHoo? Maybe you want them to be attracted to certain things or recognize personality? Try WonderfulWhims!
New custom interactions, custom mechanics, custom skills, custom traits, custom moodlets, custom objects, custom story progression and enhancements to existing gameplay.
- FEATURES -
➡️ Attractiveness (click here for detailed feature summary)
- Live in a world where every Sim has their own style and preferences that affect everybody else
- Refine your own style and define your own preferences
- Encounter storytelling situations that make your Sims heart beat faster
- Learn what others are into and try to impress them with your looks
- Ability to disable 'Attractiveness' in settings
- Learn Sims personality archetypes and share your unique view on the world
- Use your new special social interactions to voice your personality preference
- Fake your personality to make others like you more or risk looking like a poser
- Ability to disable 'Impressions' in settings
- Sims remember their conversations for 8 hours and will react in boredom if talked to about the same topics
- Ability to disable 'Persistent Boredom' in settings
- Ability to have multiple romantic non-committed and committed partners with the 'Open Relationships' setting
- Ability to disable jealousy on individual Sims with the 'Polyamours' Wonderful Attribute
- Ability to disable jealousy for all Sims via Settings
- Ability to ask multiple Sims at once to 'Stay the Night'
- Gender Preference commands to change Sims population preferences
- ww.gender_preference <hetero/homo/bi/none> [<sim_first_name> <sim_last_name>]
- ww.preference_hetero <percentage> <all/male/female>
- ww.preference_homo <percentage> <all/male/female>
- ww.preference_bi <percentage> <all/male/female>
- ww.preference_random <percentage> <all/male/female>
- ww.preference_neutral <percentage> <all/male/female>
Menstrual Cycle / Pregnancy
- Fully compatible and functioning with WooHoo and Try for Baby interactions
- Watch Sims experience the magic of a fully-featured Menstrual Cycle with hormonal effects, periods, and variable fertility
- Purchase tampons and pads to fight against the menstrual bleeding and get the 'Extra Absorbency' Reward Store trait to improve their absorbency
- Learn about your fertility by purchasing the Fertility Awareness Test available to use on toilets
- Consider going through the Fertility Treatment service to improve your chances of getting pregnant
- Sims can decide to donate their unborn baby to science during the first or second trimester via Phone
- Sims can experience a miscarriage from abusing substances
- Ability to modify the entire pregnancy duration
- Sims Pregnancy Test doesn't always result in negative moodlets unless Sim has the 'Family Oriented' trait
- Sims leave a puddle when their water breaks
- Optionally switch to the Simple Pregnancy Mode and use flat percentage chances for pregnancy
- Enables pregnancy for all WooHoo interactions and disables the Try for Baby interactions
- Ability to bring back Try for Baby interactions in settings
- Avoid getting pregnant by purchasing condoms and birth control pills
- Fully compatible and functioning with WooHoo and Try for Baby interactions
- Ability to disable Birth Control usage in settings
- Compatibility with the 'WooHoo Wellness and Pregnancy Overhaul' mod by Lumpinou
- Sims can catch Crabs through WooHoo with infected Sims or sleeping in infested beds
- Sims slowly experience the process of catching Crabs through multiple moodlet stages
- Special Lice Killing Shampoo to use in a shower or bathtub
- Special 'Crabs Immune' Satisfaction Reward Store trait
- Ability to ask other Sims about their health
- Ability to disable 'Crabs' in settings
- Add and Remove minor traits without CAS or Reward Store
➡️ Minor Game Bug Fixes
- Random Clothes on Bathing Outfit Fix
- ASM States Error Suppression
- Missing Proximity Buff Error Suppression
- Missing Random Outfit Error Suppression
- Incorrect Mixer Death Reactions Fix
- All available commands are listed with the use of the 'ww.commands' command
- No additional mods are required
- You are required to be fabulous
Recent Patch Notes
- Added support for the Cottage Living Expansion Pack
- Assured compatibility with the 1.77.131 game patch
- Fixed Sims not being able to use condom when not standing to use toilet
- Fixed the Hypofertile trait not working correctly for male Sims
- Fixed Sims not removing their tampon/pad after their period ends
- Made save data of dead Sims be automatically purged after each update
- Fixed Attractiveness not updating Sims gender preference
- Fixed errors after loading the game
- Fixed Attractiveness causing the Decorator Career to not work correctly
- Fixed Attractiveness Likes and Dislikes inconsistency
- Added new hair colors to Attractiveness
- Added "Simple Attractiveness" to CAS Likes & Dislikes
- You can now adjust Sims Attractiveness Preferences in CAS using the Likes & Dislikes interface! As you might notice, not everything that's possible to configure in regular Attractiveness is available in Simple Attractiveness... that's because it's simple!
- Certain preference options have been simplified to correspond to multiple preferences in regular Attractiveness. For example, liking "Brown Hair Color" will simultaneously like all 5 different types of Brown Hair Color. This should help with the limited number of likes/dislikes and make selecting things more efficient.
- Your selections in CAS Attractiveness will automatically synchronize with in-game Attractiveness choices. This does not work the other way around, meaning that your choices of Attractiveness in-game won't synchronize with choices in CAS. That's because of the process of simplification and because of the limit of likes and dislikes. CAS choices take priority and will always take precedence over your in-game choices.
- You can still adjust preferences of Sims in-game along with CAS Likes & Dislikes or even completely ignore the ability to adjust preferences in CAS. Note that because choices in CAS take precedence, changing a preference of something in-game that is an established choice in CAS will not work and that change will be overridden by the CAS selection. Not selecting anything in CAS will not remove your choices in-game.
- Added compatibility for the CAS Likes & Dislikes
- Changing Sim color preference in CAS will automatically sync the choices in Attractiveness. Sims existing preferences won't be removed. A better implementation for Likes & Dislikes is in works.
- Simplified Birth Control settings
- Fixed Sims using birth control when not allowed
- Fixed pets pregnancy not working in certain circumstances
- Fixed Sims using fireplaces when going to custom rabbit holes
- Improved compatibility with Lumpinou's mods
- Improved overall compatibility with mods
- Renamed the "Native Pregnancy Override" setting to "Override Game/Mods Pregnancy"
- Made it more obvious when Sims can't menstruate
- Fixed pads effects not being removed when replacing the used pad
- Fixed Tanning Salon not working correctly
- Fixed Hot Springs WooHoo not being supported
- Added 'Wonderful Store' rabbit hole for a convenient way of purchasing items
- You're not longer required to order items and wait for them or buy them through Build/Buy. Just send a Sim to the Wonderful Store rabbit hole and bring anything you need, the trip only takes 25 minutes. How convenient, almost like it's a convenience store!
- Introduced 'Attractiveness Frozen World View' as the new default behavior
- Added 'Attractiveness Dynamic World View Switch' setting
- Frozen? World View? What does this mean? In short, Sims perspective on how attractive something is depended on how commonly it appears in the world. As new Sims are generated in your world, they affect how common certain clothing, body shapes, and other attractive elements are, by introducing more of them to the world. Because something is very common, it becomes less special and loses its attractiveness appeal. This is why some Sims change their opinion on how attractive another Sim is because the world is shaping them this way.
- So what happens when the World View is Frozen? Your current world view gets frozen and persists to the end of time, preventing Sims attractiveness opinion of others to change because of the continuously growing world population. Still, Sims attractiveness views will change if their clothing, body or other details change, or their preferences change. Attractiveness still works exactly the same as before except it doesn't unpredictably alter things behind your back.
- Don't like that change? Want to keep the dynamic World View? Easy, go to Wonderful Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Attractiveness Settings and enable the Attractiveness Dynamic World View setting.
- Asking about preferences is no longer unavailable when Sims are incompatible
- Asking about preferences will now inform about Sims lack of interest due to gender preference
- Improved writing of Attractiveness functions and interactions
- To hopefully encourage more people to experiment, certain words have been altered to appear less technical. This comes with a simplification of certain functionalities to make them easier to understand.
- "Generating" is now "Developing" to indicate it's about creating rather than some kind of raw technical process that requires more brainpower.
- "Generator Mode" is now "Strength" as that is its purpose, to make the developed attractiveness matter more or less.
- Made Developing Attractiveness based on Romantic Partners available for Promised pairs.
- Added 'Gender Preference Distribution Weights' setting to Relationship Cheats
- This menu is for adjusting newly generated Sims gender preference distribution weights. To simplify, when a new Sim is added to your world, they randomly choose which sex they are attracted to, and these values decide about it.
- This is a base game mechanic, and the values you see below are the default distribution weight values. Attractiveness uses this mechanic to figure out Sim's preference for a particular gender. Normally there's no way to affect this, but altering the distribution weights is safe to do and will be compatible with other mods you have.
- The menu below has a field in which you specify the probability of a given gender preference being selected for a newly generated Sim. These values are limitless, but it's best to see them as percentages, ranging from 0 to 100.
- Making the first value higher will cause Sims to generate more often with no preference at all. The second and third value manipulates the probability of heterosexual and homosexual Sims appearing in your world. And the last value is simply for bisexual Sims appearing more or less commonly in your world.
- Simplified Pregnancy Settings mode changing
- Added 'Normal-To-Long' Menstrual Cycle Duration
- For players with a custom life duration that's between 61 and 244 days of adult life, the Normal-To-Long duration should provide a better experience.
- Made tampon/pad use interactions on toilets not visible for Sims without a menstrual cycle
- Or when the Menstrual Cycle mode is disabled.
- Made changing tampon/pad on toilets relieve Sim bladder
- Added 'Go to Tanning Salon' rabbit hole interaction
- Requires the 'Island Living' expansion pack.
- Fixed Bats WooHoo not working with Transforming WooHoo into TFB enabled
Previous WonderfulWhims Releases
WonderfulWhims v22 - 24 July 2021 (2052233).zip
Size: 8.72 MB · Downloads: 236,714 · 24th Jul 2021
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents