"Three Roses" ~ 1800's Masonic symbolism
Uploaded 28th Apr 2021 at 2:17 AM · Updated 29th Apr 2021 at 10:40 PM by lowflyer
It's a recolor of Maxis' Landscape 38, using the same three colored frames.
Venues: Art Center, Museum, Lounge, Retail, Bar, Cafe', Restaurant, Library
Rooms: Dining Room, Study, Living Room, Bedroom, Miscellaneous
Category: Wall Decoration
Game Effects: Environment +2
BASE GAME COMPATIBLE
I would love to see how this looks in your game. In-game screenshots would be much appreciated, and very encouraging.
Thank you Sims 4 Studio!
Description: This classic oil painting depicts Masonic imagery. The artist is unknown.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: "Three Roses" ~ artist unknown
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
LOWFLYER three roses painting.zip
| Recolor of Maxis base game Landscape 38
Size: 5.90 MB · Downloads: 1,255 · 28th Apr 2021
|5.90 MB||1,255||28th Apr 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.