Deek 12` Trailer
Uploaded 26th Jul 2021 at 6:36 PM · Updated 27th Jul 2021 at 1:59 AM by Victor_tor
Unsurprisingly, Deek shares less features then his younger brother Elm:
- loft bedroom
- main room
- fully equipped kitchen
- there is a bookcase, a dresser, an armchair and even a guitar!
- there is no TV and shower however
- loft has no windows but has air conditioner
- outdoor furnishings are poor. There just place for a car. That's all.
- no spawners
- no outdoor lighting at all
- no fire and burglar alarm
There is no CC used and it is only need Basegame
There is double bed in the loft that suits just for one sim. I am absolutely fine with that. But you may want this to fit for two sims. Then you could download CC double bed mod to make them accessible from one side (for example BedDoubleLuxury mod from here or even BedDoubleMidCPop from University EP that's even better)
General tips to place and use the lot:
- Extract zip. file to your C:\Users\...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Library folder
- Feel free to use this house on any lot size more then 10x10
- Place it on the empty lot face to the road with arrows directing road.
- This house is for one sim. However with some tricky moves without mods it could suit two sims. That would cause sims and furnishing clipping through the roof but no any other issues.
- This house is not good for sims with pets and toddlers.
- I don't recomend you to replace double bed by another kind. Some furnishing was placed off the grid to make sims walk free in such tight space. Any moves in the loft can cause... yeah! clipping through the roof!
- Although CFE cheat was heavily used when building, sims walk fine inside this trailer. I use NRAAS Go here replacement to prevent routing errors. I noticed head clipping through the roof when sims are into the loft. So it's better to use it without roof visible. Was playtested with game version: 1.69.43.024017
Regards. Vic ^_^
Lot Type: Residential
Lot Features: Starter house
Lot Size: 10x10
Lot Price (furnished): $15.165
Lot Price (unfurnished): $8.396
Title: Deek 12' Trailer
Description: There is first Tiny House built in 1999 on a trailer because building codes wouldn't allow a house to be built this tiny. Made by Victor_tor [MTS] 2021
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Deek Trailer House.rar
Size: 2.32 MB · Downloads: 204 · 26th Jul 2021
|2.32 MB||204||26th Jul 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
About all in brief
Everything I am creating for group projects, other brands and labels that different from mine is respecting theirs policy and guidelines.
Other stuff that don't need custom meshes, that made by myself from scratch, all buildings and stuff I share here and brought from exchange is having very simple policy:
DO WHATEVER U WANT WITH MY CREATIONS.
Feel free to use&share my textures, attach my meshes to recolours, rebuild houses etc. until you don't make it for profit.
For Blogspot, TSR, Prosims creations all the same.
Still any questions?
Leave me alone.