No-Romance Marriage Mod
Uploaded 26th Sep 2021 at 2:22 AM · Updated 3rd Oct 2021 at 12:03 AM by sappysims
NOTE: THIS IS A TEMPORARY MOD. Creator MizoreYukii (https://mizoreyukii.tumblr.com) is working on an in-depth Arranged Marriage mod that will make this mod completely irrelevant, to be released later this year. When her mod comes out this mod will be deleted and no longer supported as hers' will have better features and support.
HOW IT WORKS
The Marriage of Convenience option shows up in the Romance category as a social interaction. It is a test based on friendship rather than romance score and should always be visible. If the target sim accepts, they will become engaged with no romance bar or enamored sentiments.
At that point, you can get married at the arch with the "perform marriage ceremony" interaction.
NOTE: If you elope, or use the normal marriage ceremony interactions, there will be a small increase in romantic relationship. If you want to avoid activating the pink bar, use the "perform marriage ceremony" interaction.
LIMITATIONS: The animations for the marriage ceremony are still the same - your sims will still look at each other lovingly and kiss at the end.
THIS MOD REQUIRES THE XML INJECTOR. You only need one iteration of the XML Injector so if you've downloaded it before, no need to download again.
Get it here: https://scumbumbomods.com/xml-injector
Size: 20.6 KB · Downloads: 3,210 · 26th Sep 2021
|20.6 KB||3,210||26th Sep 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled