Crown Island - Reef Paradise on the Sea
Uploaded 24th Nov 2021 at 3:35 AM · Updated 24th Nov 2021 at 3:50 AM by SimoleonPrincess
This is a medium map that works totally well for a neighborhood, a suburb or a vacation spot, it could also be the campus headquarters of interest to marine biologists
As always taking care of a perspective with a similar match of maxis but a much more realistic scale than it should be, flatter to build enough lots in a detailed and charming landscape.
Of course I try to keep all roads in the visible area of the map, so you don't need to use any camera mods!
You just have to put the .sc4 file and the 5 images in the SC4Terrains folder ((C: \ User \ Documents \ EA Games \ The Sims 2 \ SC4Terrains)).
Tanks to download, place and happy game. : ***
Tags: #Hood, #neighborhood, #template, #island, #landscape, #trip, #tropical, #tiki, #islander, #beach lots, #sea, #oceanic, #Paradise, #vacation, #waterland, #closed roads, #simoleon princess, #twikki, #twikkii island
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Size: 743.9 KB · Downloads: 122 · 24th Nov 2021
|743.9 KB||122||24th Nov 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in SC4Terrains Folder: Cut and paste the .sc4 and .png file(s) into your SC4Terrains folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads