Uploaded 8th Dec 2021 at 12:58 PM
This career is virtually a place-holder. It shows up in the job panel as "Self-Employed" and stops the miscellaneous "OMG I need to get a job!" wants. Also, any other Sims with "Unemployed" as a turn-off will no longer turn their noses up at your Sim.
- Working hours will show as 9-10 AM. This is because there's no way to code -0- as a number of daily working hours. BUT
- There are no working days. All days show as days off.
- Your Sim will get a notification every morning that "XXX has the day off!".
- No carpool will come.
- There are no requirements for advancement, because your Sim will never advance, since he or she will never actually go to work. Unfortunately, this also means Sims with the "Hard-Worker" turn-on WILL still turn their noses up at your Sim. Also unfortunately, this can sometimes frustrate Fortune Sims who roll the want to "Get a Promotion".
- The salary shows as 1,000 Simoleons, but since your Sim never actually goes to work... you get the picture.
- There are no Chance Cards.
- This career has a unique GUID, and will not overwrite any other career.
Basically this is an empty career template, just so your Sims have something to show in the job panel for all the hard work they do!
Title: af Body Delivery Person_Blue
Description: Af body cop_uniform
Description: Af body cop_uniform
| Self-Employed Career
Size: 4.8 KB · Downloads: 339 · 8th Dec 2021
|4.8 KB||339||8th Dec 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
-You may 'renovate' any of my creations to your heart's content for personal use in your own game.
-Many of my creations include work by others. Please do not redistribute any of these uploads, as they contain custom content not made by me. If you simply MUST include any of these creations in an upload, please either remove the custom content before uploading, or secure permission from the creator(s) of the custom content. (I've included link information with each post, so you can locate each of the creators and their original pages.)
-You may include any of my original creations, unaltered, in uploads to ModTheSims2, as long as they do not include custom content by others. Please provide appropriate credit when doing so, and a link to the original post so Simmers can see what they're getting. Also, let me know so I can see what you've done with it!
-Please do not redistribute any of my items on any pay sites, or the Exchange (usually, I've already posted them there if they didn't contain custom content from another creator), unless otherwise specifically noted in the item's posting.
-Please do not claim my work as your own.
Due to a computer crash, I no longer have access to any Sims games or even any creative tools. Unfortunately, my custom content days are over, at least for the forseeable future. :(