Step Mountain - Halfway through the High
Uploaded 8th Dec 2021 at 12:33 PM · Updated 8th Dec 2021 at 12:47 PM by SimoleonPrincess
Perhaps where we find sweet Christmas carols ...
To wait for each fantastic gift with noses full of candy canes...
Or maybe will go into the unknown where the villagers bakes cookies for Santa Claus...
Damn my English level is as bad as my rhymes but I just tried, you will discover that in the high plateaus mountains there is much to find ... The world is yours!
► Map type: Mountainsider
► Landscaping: Mountains and rocks everywere, except for site mapping
► City Mapping: Center.
► Playability: Visible area with default camera.
► Map geography: 100% Earthy.
► Ground level: 4th flat from Sea level.
► Neighborhood size: Middle.
► Habitable zonning: Flattened.
► Town growth: Midtown or maybe downtown.
► Roads extension: Mixed generously.
► Terrain covered by roads: 30%.
► Functionality: All kind of hood or subhood type and Especially terraintype temperate and dirt with snowly cover.
This terrain map created primarily to be a perfect Christmas-themed villa, but you can use it as you wish and of course, so enjoy and I wish you a MERRY... FULLY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A FABULOUS NEW YEAR ! ! !
No metadata could be extracted from this file
| A Village halfway through the Mountain
Size: 752.6 KB · Downloads: 68 · 8th Dec 2021
|752.6 KB||68||8th Dec 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in SC4Terrains Folder: Cut and paste the .sc4 and .png file(s) into your SC4Terrains folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Design lots and Neighborhoods in TS2, bitty times TS3
Use whatever you want. Hit, kill, disassemble, share them freely in any of your creations or productions, on your own page or MTS, do not upload to other download sites of the sims, only ModtheSims because I love Modthesims and do not say more, do not take credit for my creations (in part and / or in whole) and do not upload any of my work on the Exchange and / or on any payment site because it cost me gratifying work. = #)
Paying sites for in-game items are for jerks and they don't understand that we love doing this just for holy fun. OwO
I'm a Simlover since TS1 and I love Games in every way possible, but for now I'll keep creating for The Sims 2 ;***