Testers Wanted: re-colours Street Garbage Bin!
Uploaded 19th Sep 2005 at 6:07 AM · Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 11:53 AM by -Maylin-
No more the old boring gray Bin!.... Here are 3 re-colours off the Street Garbage Bin!....
I Hope you enjoy them....
The Street Garbage Bin aren't available in the buy mode.... Too get the re-coloured Street Garbage Bin your need too select the design tool and click on the Street Garbage Bin....
Then you get the colour option box and you can choose the re-colours....
Please leave any comments....
:devil: :devil2: :flamer:
!1Horror1! Bin .zip
Size: 83.1 KB · Downloads: 533 · 19th Sep 2005
|83.1 KB||533||19th Sep 2005|
Size: 71.2 KB · Downloads: 667 · 19th Sep 2005
|71.2 KB||667||19th Sep 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.