Sims wear normal clothing on community lots (No work clothes) Version 4
Uploaded 8th Oct 2005 at 2:50 AM · Updated 4th Nov 2005 at 11:15 PM by Crammyboy
This hack will stop non-controllable sims appearing on community lots and doing walkbys in work clothes.
Only normal,formal or secret society clothes are used.
Install the package into the downloads directory.
Created using QA version 49o by Quaxi
BHAV editor by PLJones
Objects listing with disasm2_22e by dizzy2
V4 (21 Oct 2005)
Added check for secret society sims outfit.
fixed bug in version 2&3
Size: 1.9 KB · Downloads: 4,222 · 21st Oct 2005
|1.9 KB||4,222||21st Oct 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
by Lord Darcy