MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
*11/5/21 UPDATE* The Sims 4 IKEA Home Stuff (V3)
by simsi45 Posted 23rd Feb 2019 at 4:36 PM - Updated 11th May 2021 at 2:52 PM by simsi45
259 Comments / replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.I made a continuation of this mod containing all the pre-order items, you can find it here: http://modthesims.info/d/624194/the...ward-items.html
WATCH THE (HD) TRAILER HERE!
11-05-2021 UPDATE:The chair has now been updated to work with the latest patch. Please redownload PART 1 only and replace it with the old version!
06-08-2020 UPDATE:You can now find all the items in the pack by searching "ikea stuff" or "simsi45" in the search bar. You can also distinguish the items with the new custom icon! Also made some minor adjustments to visuals, and updated some tuning files. PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD AND REPLACE BOTH PARTS!![/B]
28-07-2020 Update: Fixed the beds so sims can now knit on them!
22-1-2020 Update: Fixed the beds for the latest update so they can now properly be upgraded! ( For the update to take effect please only redownload Part 2 of the mod as Part 1 remains unchanged!)
I'm so excited to release my latest project:
THE SIMS 4 IKEA HOME STUFF!
Now your sims can decorate their homes, with affordable, stylish furniture from IKEA.
68 brand new items, including sofas, beds, dressers, lights, decor: everything you need to make your home happy.
1) EVERYTHING has been playtested within the game.
2) I added A TON of custom recolors so you can mix and match to your liking.
3) All items contain the original names and descriptions. Some prices have been altered so they can fit better, within the rest of TS4's build/buy catalog entries.
4) I modified and added a couple *brand new* additional meshes (such as the KARLSTAD loveseat) to make the sets feel complete.
5) The pillows of the "KLIPPAN Sofas", have been slightly modified because there was some clipping with the original meshes.(I also added a brand new mesh without the pillows)
6) The "EXPEDIT TV Unit" has been split apart. The TV and the unit are two separate objects. The Unit itself, acts as a bookshelf with slots to put clutter and the TV on.
7) The "FROG Plushie" is a brand new mesh (split from the LACK Shelf) to replace the "heart pillow" from the original pack. For some reason I couldn't get the original pillow to work.
Fortunately, frogs are cuter than hearts.
This is a conversion of the entire "Sims 2 Ikea Home Stuff" Pack, including 68 brand new items for your sims' homes.
Here is everything included in this pack,categorized by function.
-> The Screenshots include every object and every recolor. Some objects have some additional images (towards the end) showing off the rest of their recolors to save space.
This is a 2 part download (had to split due to size):
~Part 1 includes everything except the beds.
~Part 2 includes the beds ONLY.
That should cover everything
I'm soooo happy I managed to finish this one. It took an incredible amount of time and effort, converting the objects,making the trailer, the song etc.
I really hope you all enjoy. Please leave your comments below (i love reading them )
For now I'll be taking a short break from converting stuff. Love y'all
EA/Maxis (for their original meshes and textures)
Sims 4 Studio
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| UPDATED: Part 1 includes everything BUT the beds!
Size: 47.22 MB · Downloads: 477,200 · 11th May 2021
| UPDATED: Part 2 includes the beds ONLY!
Size: 39.73 MB · Downloads: 322,446 · 10th Aug 2020
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
259 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 164 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
#101 4th Mar 2019 at 8:28 AM
#102 4th Mar 2019 at 11:38 AM
#103 4th Mar 2019 at 7:08 PM
#104 5th Mar 2019 at 3:48 PM
#105 5th Mar 2019 at 4:08 PM
#106 6th Mar 2019 at 3:01 AM
#107 6th Mar 2019 at 5:04 AM
#108 7th Mar 2019 at 12:56 AM
#109 7th Mar 2019 at 1:51 AM
#110 7th Mar 2019 at 3:40 AM
#111 7th Mar 2019 at 6:32 PM
#112 7th Mar 2019 at 6:58 PM
#113 7th Mar 2019 at 8:35 PM
#114 7th Mar 2019 at 8:45 PM
#115 7th Mar 2019 at 9:06 PM
#116 8th Mar 2019 at 9:33 AM
#117 9th Mar 2019 at 9:17 PM
#118 9th Mar 2019 at 10:42 PM
#119 11th Mar 2019 at 1:36 PM
#120 12th Mar 2019 at 1:43 AM
#121 17th Mar 2019 at 11:36 AM
#122 29th Mar 2019 at 6:23 AM
#123 5th Apr 2019 at 1:29 PM
17th Apr 2019 at 10:55 AM
This message has been deleted by CatarsiSol. Reason: Forgot to give thanks.
#124 17th Apr 2019 at 10:57 AM
Page 5 of 11