MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Harvestable Blueberry Plant
by icemunmun Posted 17th Apr 2016 at 9:42 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2021 at 6:38 PM by icemunmun
56 Comments / replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
- Updated for Cottage Living
- Enabled for Village Shoppe and Grocery Order by this mod
Fixed name of Blueberry
- Dutch Translations - Yuna_Vs
- German Translations - Lornaria1 and Helene912
- French Translations - Candyman
- Spanish Translations - Geosims
- Made compatible with Eco Pack ( Support for Fizzy Juicing - Will require additional Custom Fizzy Juices Mod)
- Updated for University cafeteria recipe and dorm chests
- Updated for the latest Patch (12/12/2019 – PC: 184.108.40.2060 / Mac: 220.127.116.110)
Update - 16.10.2019
- Updated for conservationist career and Spell casting
- Russian translations by leoobarse
Update - 17th April 2019 Patch
--- Updated to Patch :UPDATE: 4/16/2019 — PC 18.104.22.1680 / Mac 22.214.171.1240
Update 12th January 2019
- Corrected Blueberry Object definition to make it compatible with recipes and preserves
Update - July 18 : Updated growing season
- Growing season : Summer and Fall
- Can be planted in freezing temps
- Blueberry can be found in the catalogue now without cheats
If the translations have all reverted back to English, i will add the translations later! i had to redo the harvestables and some translations may have been lot
Update 23rd June
--- Fixed the issue of blueberry turning into blackberry
Update - 21st June 2018 : Season Patch
--- Updated to Seasons Patch ( PC 126.96.36.1990 / Mac 188.8.131.520)
Update - 9, Nov, 2017 : Pets Patch
--- Updated to Pets Patch (PC - 184.108.40.2060 / Mac 220.127.116.110)
Adds a custom Harvestable Blueberry plant to the game.
---The Blueberry plant produces Blueberry which can be harvested
---Blueberries are tagged as a fruit and can be eaten raw.
---Blueberries can be used as a cooking ingredient in any recipe which requires fruit ( Custom Blueberry recipes to come later)
---Can be planted like any other fruit
If the Plants do not become harvestable : -
1. Make sure , you are on the latest patch
2. Plant the veggie and not the plant/bush from debug
3. Re-plant if plant takes to long to go into harvestable mode
4. Use Debug Gardening Interaction made visible by me to check for harvestables
5. If the harvestable is small then, use the mod Debug Gardening Interaction made visible by me to 'Grow plant (+50)' a couple of times to take the plant to fully mature/blossoming stage (Harvestable is small if the plant is not fully mature)
Use No Tiny Harvestables by LITTLEMSSAM if you want the harvestables to be the same size always
Requirement : Base game compatible
Made with Game Version PC Version 18.104.22.1680 / Mac Version 22.214.171.1240
Conflicts: Should not conflict with any other mod
Localization: - Traditional Chinese (wuccwzt)
-Sims 4 studio
-EA Maxis( for the sims 3 blueberry mesh)
Note : I am keeping the custom recipes on hold for a bit in anticipation of the rumoured Restaurant GP/pack(as i am sure all my uploaded as well as wip recipes will require updating).
Next up is Raspberries.
Blueberry Plant:Same as the Base Game Blackberry Bush
Blueberry Fruit: High LOD - 193 vertices/276 polygons , Medium LOD - 128 vertices/177 polygons. (I have modified the sims 3 Blueberry mesh)
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| Custom Harvestable Blueberry Plant
Size: 720.2 KB · Downloads: 125,847 · 23rd Jul 2021
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
#26 24th Jan 2017 at 3:21 AM
#27 24th Jan 2017 at 3:24 AM
#28 24th Jan 2017 at 3:33 AM
#29 24th Jan 2017 at 5:50 PM
#30 24th Jan 2017 at 9:49 PM
#31 29th Jan 2017 at 7:29 AM
#32 29th Jan 2017 at 8:29 AM
#33 30th Jan 2017 at 1:34 AM
#34 30th Jan 2017 at 1:44 PM
#35 31st Jan 2017 at 11:42 PM
#36 10th Feb 2017 at 2:43 AM
#37 19th Feb 2017 at 6:34 PM
#38 15th Mar 2017 at 9:18 AM
#39 12th May 2017 at 7:02 AM
#40 11th Aug 2017 at 12:20 PM
#41 11th Mar 2018 at 11:40 AM
#42 23rd Jun 2018 at 1:01 AM
#43 23rd Jun 2018 at 1:16 AM
#44 23rd Jun 2018 at 2:39 AM
#45 23rd Jun 2018 at 2:02 PM
#46 23rd Jun 2018 at 7:34 PM
#47 23rd Jun 2018 at 7:52 PM
#48 24th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
#49 29th Jun 2018 at 9:14 AM
#50 3rd Jul 2018 at 1:26 AM
Page 2 of 3