MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

City Bungalow #2

by giggleSPIT84 Posted 29th Apr 2011 at 3:27 PM - Updated 30th Apr 2011 at 5:51 PM by giggleSPIT84
12 Comments / replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
City Bungalow #2
A cozy 3 bedroom, 3 bath home with open concept living, dining, and kitchen. Also features a full Master Suite, a basement with plenty of entertainment space, and a spacious yard with room for kids to play or to have a BBQ party!

Lot Size: 20x20
Furnished: 49,474
Unfurnished: 30,913


From Street


Main Level


Basement


Open Concept Living

Enjoy!


Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 49,474

Number of bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Custom Content Included: None
Furnishings: Fully Furnished
Special Flags: Not Applicable

You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 3 World Adventures Ambitions Late Night + 1 SPs
Built with Game Version: 6.2.4.0100
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
City Bungalow #2.Sims3Pack.zip

Size: 2.38 MB · Downloads: 1,578 · 29th Apr 2011
2.38 MB 1,578 29th Apr 2011
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Quick Guide:

1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.

Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.


Need more help?

If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
 
12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 3:40 PM
These houses are gorgeous and very well built! Thanks for these, Bridgeport was always a pain for me to play.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 4:15 PM
You're very welcome! I'm glad you like them. There are more of these to come soon
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 6:43 PM
This is beautiful! Can you make some without stuff packs? I really want to download one of these houses.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 6:44 PM
I logged in so I could find a few homes just like these. Now I found what I was looking for. They're lovely homes, I like the design. I love the object arrangements on the interior. Thank you for sharing these.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 6:52 PM Last edited by giggleSPIT84 : 29th Apr 2011 at 7:14 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by van Dorn
This is beautiful! Can you make some without stuff packs? I really want to download one of these houses.


I'm not really sure how to do that without uninstalling the stuff pack (I'm assuming that just not using objects from it wouldn't work), but I will see what I can do
Mad Poster
#7 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 7:25 PM Last edited by HarVee : 29th Apr 2011 at 7:36 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by giggleSPIT84
I'm not really sure how to do that without uninstalling the stuff pack (I'm assuming that just not using objects from it wouldn't work), but I will see what I can do


Usually when you install a new SP or EP there is an icon on the items thumbnail image. In other words, if you install WA the WA icon will be shown on all the items included in that pack. If you avoid the items that have the icon shown, people should be able to run the CC you provide if they don't have WA. I'm using WA as an example of course. They may not be able to run the CC you provide if they don't have a certain update. How ever, that is a whole different story.

More or less you could always try this instead if you wish to pursue this farther.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=406814
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarVee
Usually when you install a new SP or EP there is an icon on the items thumbnail image. In other words, if you install WA the WA icon will be shown on all the items included in that pack. If you avoid the items that have the icon shown, people should be able to run the CC you provide if they don't have WA. I'm using WA as an example of course. They may not be able to run the CC you provide if they don't have a certain update. How ever, that is a whole different story.

More or less you could always try this instead if you wish to pursue this farther.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=406814


Thanks for the advice!

And in your case van Dorn, only the second one of these homes has items from HELS, so you should be able to use the first one and I will make sure to avoid the HELS items in the future
Mad Poster
#9 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 2:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by giggleSPIT84
Thanks for the advice!


Your welcome.

I do hope to see more stuff from you in the future.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 10:32 AM
this is really nicely done and an affordable price for a young family
Instructor
#11 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 7:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by giggleSPIT84
Thanks for the advice!

And in your case van Dorn, only the second one of these homes has items from HELS, so you should be able to use the first one and I will make sure to avoid the HELS items in the future


Thanks! These really are lovely homes!

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st May 2011 at 10:46 AM
These are great! With these same-sized lots, now I can make a subdivision for my sims. Thanks again!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st May 2011 at 6:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctx43801
These are great! With these same-sized lots, now I can make a subdivision for my sims. Thanks again!


Thanks I've got at least 5 more that I'm hoping to submit by the end of next week, so maybe your subdivision will be a little bigger