"To the Brim" Soda Fountain (anim)
Uploaded 11th Nov 2005 at 9:11 AM
Today will be the first of my uploads to showcase all the hard work that has gone into this project. It's an soda fountain with liquid that moves in the face. Part of a new Diner set. You can prev the rest of the set, and any other new projects at our new site blog here.
(click to open larger image)
-Modeled in 3dsMax
-Converted w/ Milkshape
-Imported with mts2 mesh tool (thank you!)
-both liquid and base are recolorable (PM for permission please)
-less then 1000 polys
-Under Small Appliances
currently deco, but with the enormous amount of tutorials this site has to offer, eventually that may change.:p
Report any bugs here and thanks to oberkorn and jwoods for pioneering animation!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: What better then to actually have some realism in your diners? Aww... Maxis, we still love you.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 299.6 KB · Downloads: 14,402 · 11th Nov 2005
|299.6 KB||14,402||11th Nov 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.