"U CAN DO IT" Potty Recolors by xts
Uploaded 17th Nov 2005 at 5:17 AM · Updated 11th Mar 2012 at 5:25 PM by Buzzler : fixed thumbnail
Originally Posted by xts
Here we have some encouraging pottys for your youngster sims! Just when they think they can't Doo anymore, they'll remember "U CAN DO IT" and will immediately be able to Doo some more! :D
This one has taken alot of time to organize due to the names each had. They are only recolors so they are found under the original toddler potty.
I hope you guys like it
5 Different Kinds
(If I haven't messed up while trying to organize the set, the names should be the right colors. If not, please let me know.)
(My apologies for horrible lighting)
All 5 pottys together
CEP3 RECOLOUR: you need the CEP3 in order use this recolour. (This image is outdated but the link will take you to the currently available cep!)
Credits:Thanks goes to MTS2, SimPe, MeshTool, UVMapper, creators and updater, EA Games and a special thanks to the moderators for tolerating me and another special thanks to those whom appreciate my work.
Thank you guys
It's your appreciation that makes all this uploading worth it
Size: 423.2 KB · Downloads: 488 · 17th Nov 2005
|423.2 KB||488||17th Nov 2005|
Size: 77.5 KB · Downloads: 126 · 17th Nov 2005
|77.5 KB||126||17th Nov 2005|
Size: 99.6 KB · Downloads: 124 · 17th Nov 2005
|99.6 KB||124||17th Nov 2005|
Size: 93.7 KB · Downloads: 116 · 17th Nov 2005
|93.7 KB||116||17th Nov 2005|
Size: 93.7 KB · Downloads: 122 · 17th Nov 2005
|93.7 KB||122||17th Nov 2005|
Size: 58.7 KB · Downloads: 126 · 17th Nov 2005
|58.7 KB||126||17th Nov 2005|
Size: 469.2 KB · Downloads: 591 · 17th Nov 2005
|469.2 KB||591||17th Nov 2005|
Size: 85.0 KB · Downloads: 160 · 17th Nov 2005
|85.0 KB||160||17th Nov 2005|
Size: 105.9 KB · Downloads: 143 · 17th Nov 2005
|105.9 KB||143||17th Nov 2005|
Size: 99.2 KB · Downloads: 153 · 17th Nov 2005
|99.2 KB||153||17th Nov 2005|
Size: 99.3 KB · Downloads: 167 · 17th Nov 2005
|99.3 KB||167||17th Nov 2005|
Size: 79.8 KB · Downloads: 166 · 17th Nov 2005
|79.8 KB||166||17th Nov 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.