Experimental Skeleton Wedding Dress *By request*
Uploaded 26th Nov 2005 at 5:14 PM · Updated 28th Nov 2005 at 3:51 PM by Drachenfels : [Outdated)
The Dress contain 2 Parts.
Part 1 is a All Day Top Clothe wich contains the Links to my Skeleton Skin Pack. I will use it for future Clothe as well. Thats why i named it universal-jaf-skeleton-top.
Part 2 is a All Day Bottom Clothe wich contains the Dress Texture and an own Mesh (For the Train and Skeletons dont have Tits... i removed them mostly)
You need to put both Parts on your Skeleton for corect Look.
This Package is exclusive Designed for the Skeleton Skin Pack and need the Skeleton Skin Pack V2.1 or higher to work properly. Be sure too pick up the corect one.
You find the Skin Pack and more Information here -> http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=105555
The Dress is not much tested.
Tell me when you run into Trouble with it.
Important!!! This Package is Allready outdated with Skeleton Skin Pack Version 2.2!!! But the latest Version of this Dress is in the Skeleton Skin Pack included. You can find allways the Latest Version of the Skin Pack here http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=181263
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.drachis-universal-jaf-skeleton-top.zip: Unable to determine archive type from contents! (See @Tashiketh on Discord) (error 103)
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 234.2 KB · Downloads: 1,753 · 26th Nov 2005
|234.2 KB||1,753||26th Nov 2005|
Size: 835 Bytes · Downloads: 1,797 · 26th Nov 2005
|835 Bytes||1,797||26th Nov 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.