sirius bed covers
Uploaded 21st Jan 2006 at 11:27 AM · Updated 15th May 2009 at 6:36 PM by -Maylin-
there's only two bed covers (now 4)- but that's a start too. this is mainly for my friend irena (look, i've done it!!!!), but you others are welcomed to download it as well (if you like it lol) so here it is...
ps i've added a recoloured fridge- it looks really weird (it's sirius and lupin-again)
:wave: atention two more sirius bed covers are here!!
sirius and lupin fridge1.zip
Size: 96.8 KB · Downloads: 339 · 21st Jan 2006
|96.8 KB||339||21st Jan 2006|
siriusbed covers 1.zip
Size: 817.0 KB · Downloads: 488 · 21st Jan 2006
|817.0 KB||488||21st Jan 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.