Retro Stove and Rangehood - New Meshes
Uploaded 16th Feb 2006 at 5:21 AM · Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 1:45 PM by -Maylin-
Well here is my first Object with Animations... the retro "SimStar" Stove!
Inspired by the very cool and totally out of my price range stove made by Northstar.
Stove is cloned from the "Ciao Time Mondo Fuego Gas Stove", and
according to it should work with or without Expansions.
The Overhead Cabinet with Rangehood is cloned from the "Wall Flower"
wall lamp, and should also work without Expansions. Includes the black
cabinet & black hood (mesh) plus stainless recolor of the hood (shown)
This item is located in Appliances/misc.
I have a bunch of recolors on the way (though not tonight, I gotta go to bed! LOL!) So watch for them in the next day or so...
Stove: Polys - 1270, Vertices - 1536
Rangehood: Polys - 240, Vertices - 130
Matching Overhead Cabinet & Over-Fridge Cabinet/Smoke Alarm available:
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Perfect Stove for your 50's Kitchen. By ShannaniSims
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
|Filename||skf_rangehood_MESH.package (inside skf_rangehood_MESH.zip)|
|Title||Cabinet with Rangehood|
|Description||Overhead Kitchen Cabinet and Rangehood with working light. By ShannaniSims|
Size: 39.5 KB · Downloads: 41,107 · 16th Feb 2006
|39.5 KB||41,107||16th Feb 2006|
Size: 199.6 KB · Downloads: 45,505 · 16th Feb 2006
|199.6 KB||45,505||16th Feb 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.