Buyable Snapdragon and Make Invisible << UPDATED 05/01/06 <<
Uploaded 18th Mar 2006 at 5:27 AM · Updated 1st May 2006 at 9:32 AM by monique
Available in MISC.
Price = $300
Sorry if you dont like the idea, but I like the idea of buy and sell than craft and sell.
- v2.0 Added "Make this Invisible" and "Make All Snapdragons (Visible/Invisible)". It wont affect snapdragons which are marked for sale.
Note: If all snapdragons are invisible, to make it visible again just simply go to a buy mode and buy a new one and then click on "Make All Snapdragons Visible".
:angel: Monique :angel:
Description: Dragons are big and scary. Snapdragons are small and cute! Dragons live in a cave. Snapdragons live in a vase! Dragons eat cattle and wayward villagers. Snapdragons eat... well, they don't really eat. But they live in a vase! And they're cute! Added Hider.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
|Open for Business|
Size: 11.2 KB · Downloads: 6,640 · 1st May 2006
|11.2 KB||6,640||1st May 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.