Vampire the Masquerade Clan Necklaces *Updated March 15-07*
Uploaded 9th Jun 2006 at 3:31 PM · Updated 22nd Nov 2012 at 7:05 AM by wycked : added new mesh link
The mesh files are no longer downloadable from the link, and as the creator has turned off the pm and e-mail option in her profile I'll guide you to another link on this site where you can get the mesh (as well as some cool necklaces ^^
MESH can be found here!http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=153829
Let your vamps into a clan! Don't just let them struggle along alone!
For now I upload 4 different Vampire the Masquerade clan necklaces; Toreador, Gangrel, Brujah and Tremere, but I will do more if people are interested
This is a recolour and you will need aikea guinea's "Triple Choker Necklace for Adult Males" mesh for them to show up in your game. Get the mesh here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=142534
The necklaces can be found under glasses and will always stay on
Size: 43.4 KB · Downloads: 8,340 · 9th Jun 2006
|43.4 KB||8,340||9th Jun 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.