Ashley Cataline Drawer End Table MESH + 11 recolors
Uploaded 14th Aug 2006 at 3:45 PM · Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 9:50 PM by -Maylin-
room value: 4
Recolors are encouraged. I'd love to see what people come up with.
su_ashcat_drwrendtblMESH --> black/onyx with gold accents
su_ashcatdrwrendtblonyxsilv1 --> onyx with silver accents
su_ashcatdrwrendtbllapisgld1 --> lapis with gold accents
su_ashcatdrwrendtbllapisgld2 --> lapis with black trim and gold accents
su_ashcatdrwrendtbllapissilv1 --> lapis with silver accents
su_ashcatdrwrendtbllapissilv2 --> lapis with black trim and silver accents
su_ashcatdrwrendtblmalgld1 --> malachite with gold accents
su_ashcatdrwrendtblmalgld2 --> malachite with black trim and gold accents
su_ashcatdrwrendtblmalsilv1 --> malachite with silver accents
su_ashcatdrwrendtblmalsilv2 --> malachite with black trim and silver accents
su_ashcatdrwrendtblqrtzgld1 --> quartz with gold accents
su_ashcatdrwrendtblwoodgld1 --> wood with gold accents
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: From the Ashley Cataline furniture set, this end table/ nightstand combines elegant curves with clean straight lines to form a beautiful and functional piece of furniture. This piece comes with drawers. polycount: 962 su_ashcatdrwrendtbl made by suceress
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 88.6 KB · Downloads: 1,049 · 14th Aug 2006
|88.6 KB||1,049||14th Aug 2006|
Size: 61.1 KB · Downloads: 1,074 · 14th Aug 2006
|61.1 KB||1,074||14th Aug 2006|
Size: 111.2 KB · Downloads: 877 · 14th Aug 2006
|111.2 KB||877||14th Aug 2006|
Size: 116.6 KB · Downloads: 870 · 14th Aug 2006
|116.6 KB||870||14th Aug 2006|
Size: 112.8 KB · Downloads: 877 · 14th Aug 2006
|112.8 KB||877||14th Aug 2006|
Size: 117.9 KB · Downloads: 890 · 14th Aug 2006
|117.9 KB||890||14th Aug 2006|
Size: 100.4 KB · Downloads: 901 · 14th Aug 2006
|100.4 KB||901||14th Aug 2006|
Size: 102.5 KB · Downloads: 923 · 14th Aug 2006
|102.5 KB||923||14th Aug 2006|
Size: 101.2 KB · Downloads: 923 · 14th Aug 2006
|101.2 KB||923||14th Aug 2006|
Size: 103.4 KB · Downloads: 962 · 14th Aug 2006
|103.4 KB||962||14th Aug 2006|
Size: 21.0 KB · Downloads: 1,098 · 14th Aug 2006
|21.0 KB||1,098||14th Aug 2006|
Size: 44.9 KB · Downloads: 1,303 · 14th Aug 2006
|44.9 KB||1,303||14th Aug 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.