Kit: 2 Awash In Light Murals
Uploaded 11th Sep 2006 at 10:49 AM · Updated 13th Sep 2006 at 1:40 AM by ephemera_transient_msr
Made With: v. 0.58.1.29278 and v. 4.0
***IMPORTANT*** --- You must have v.4.0 installed for these recolors to appear in your game!
You can get the latest version of here: http://sims.ambertation.de/cep.shtml
Help and detailed information for can be found here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92541
Installation: Extract/unzip the package files and place them in your EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads folder.
Location of paintings: Once inside the game's Buy Mode, go to Decorative, then Wall Hangings, then look for "Two Dogs and an Olive" by Mixt Hupp. The 2 recolors should be in there as custom content.
Thanks to the creators of for this indispensable program. Thanks also goes to the creators of all the cc I regularly use that I didn't create myself.
Tested and works fine in-game.
To view the mini-photoshoot on which these recolors are based, clickie here.
Recent Sims 2 Screens
My Digital Artwork & Graphics
*I'm sorry, but none of my sims are available for download.
Size: 493.1 KB · Downloads: 453 · 11th Sep 2006
|493.1 KB||453||11th Sep 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.