Basic Popcorn Ceiling Tile Recolours
Uploaded 4th Oct 2006 at 9:11 PM · Updated 7th Feb 2008 at 2:59 AM by HystericalParoxysm
If you are using a cruddy graphics card and/or Radiance Lighting these may not look as good as the screenshot - there will be obvious differences in shading where the tiles come together. This is a common problem with ceiling tiles, and unrelated to my recolours, so please direct any complaints to email@example.com :D
Due to the difficulty in taking screenshots for these (having to exit to neighborhood and re-place every tile to change colours) I've only included a screenshot of the light-grey, with the textures attached. Use your imagination.
You'll notice there are three .package files for each colour included - this is due to the nature of the original mesh. Would have done it in one if I could have, but such is life.
- DameSporkalot, for taking the pretty screenshot for me since she's got a nice graphics card and was getting rid of Radiance Lighting anyway.
- Jgwhiteus and Inge, for the ceiling tiles.
- Everyone who has contributed to the creation and development of SimPE.
- MTS2, the rest of the staff, and Delphy, for creating a such a fantastic place to learn and share information, so I could figure out how to do cool stuff like this.
Tags: #ceiling tiles
Size: 503.8 KB · Downloads: 14,330 · 4th Oct 2006
|503.8 KB||14,330||4th Oct 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Visible Ceiling Tiles Version 3.0 by jgwhiteus|