Ashley Cataline Single Bed MESH + 11 recolors
Uploaded 16th Nov 2006 at 6:28 AM · Updated 30th Jul 2009 at 4:51 PM by -Maylin-
I cloned it from the base game Caress of Teak bed so I'm hoping it is base game compatible. I don't have a computer with just base game available for testing just yet.
If it does not work with base game or any expansions prior to Pets, please let me know.
It goes nicely with my Ashley Cataline End Table w/ Doors and/or my Ashley Cataline End Table w/ Drawers and my Ashley Cataline Mirror.
Recolor and Distribution policy: Feel free to recolor all you want. I idiot labelled my textures to make things easier for myself so hopefully they would not be difficult to work with. I would like all recolors to be available for free so if it is put on a paysite I would prefer it to only be in a free section and to have a link back to this thread. I want to be able to download all of the recolors for myself. :-) You may upload this in lots. I'm not really picky about the use. I want people to have fun. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks to Dadditude for inspiring me to make this.
Description of object:
The mesh object has a rounded headboard with raised trim and accents.
The main file is onyx with gold accents.
The onyxsilver one is obviously onyx/black with silver accents.
There are 2 versions of the lapis with gold. One has black on the back of the headboard.
There are 2 versions of the lapis with silver. One has black on the back of the headboard.
There are 2 versions of the malachite with gold. One has black on the back of the headboard.
There are 2 versions of the malachite with silver. One has black on the back of the headboard.
quartzgld is a white with other speckles with gold accents.
woodgld is an orangey wood with gold accents.
Here is a diagonal view of the primary bed and the backs of the various headboards.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: The Ashley Cataline Single Bed combines sleek curves with elegant accents to create a comfortable and luxurious feeling in the bedroom. polycount: 1424 Thanks to cokenasmile, Starbuck, JB, and HP for putting up with me. Thank you to dadditude for requesting this.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 53.4 KB · Downloads: 1,054 · 16th Nov 2006
|53.4 KB||1,054||16th Nov 2006|
Size: 35.6 KB · Downloads: 1,059 · 16th Nov 2006
|35.6 KB||1,059||16th Nov 2006|
Size: 139.7 KB · Downloads: 999 · 16th Nov 2006
|139.7 KB||999||16th Nov 2006|
Size: 137.1 KB · Downloads: 1,013 · 16th Nov 2006
|137.1 KB||1,013||16th Nov 2006|
Size: 143.0 KB · Downloads: 1,016 · 16th Nov 2006
|143.0 KB||1,016||16th Nov 2006|
Size: 142.9 KB · Downloads: 1,035 · 16th Nov 2006
|142.9 KB||1,035||16th Nov 2006|
Size: 8.3 KB · Downloads: 1,095 · 16th Nov 2006
|8.3 KB||1,095||16th Nov 2006|
Size: 203.2 KB · Downloads: 1,309 · 16th Nov 2006
|203.2 KB||1,309||16th Nov 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.