Black and Red Bedding
Uploaded 20th Feb 2007 at 9:15 PM · Updated 12th Sep 2009 at 2:49 PM by -Maylin-
Its basically a recolor of the Maxis blue bedding.
The first one has a black comforter and pillows with grayish stripes. The sheets are red silk.
The second one has a black comforter and pillows with red stripes. The sheets are red silk.
To save time I put them both in the same .rar.
Oops. I was so excited about getting it done and submitting that I forgot to thank the folks at the create chat for their support and help. Special thanks to HP for telling me how to do some of the effects in Photoshop!
Size: 458.4 KB · Downloads: 3,772 · 20th Feb 2007
|458.4 KB||3,772||20th Feb 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.