Chocolate Pastry "Javanais" - fully animated
Uploaded 16th Mar 2007 at 6:08 PM · Updated 16th Mar 2007 at 11:21 PM by daysies : corrected title (pastry, not pasty)
It is made from bisquit cake, mokka buttercream and chocolate topping.
On top is a pistache flavor marzipan leaf for decoration.
It's fully animated and is cloned from the Cake, so your sim needs the ammount of cooking points that makes it possible to make the cake to be able to make this one.
I believe it's 7 points but not sure about it because my sim has max points for cooking.
Works for all game versions.
Place the content of the rar-file in your downloads folder.
Very low polycount :p
1 piece: Facecount: 72 - Verticecount: 68
Serving: Facecount: 432 - Verticecount: 408
Enjoy this delicious dessert.
Octavius Chocolate Pastrie.rar
Size: 199.5 KB · Downloads: 24,256 · 16th Mar 2007
|199.5 KB||24,256||16th Mar 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Do not claim any of my creations as yours.
If you recolor one of my creations do not include the original in your upload only your recolors with link and credit to my upload.
You can include my creations in lots and sims, but always give credit and link to my upload!